for people looking at creations motorsport TIP.. look inside before you buy

vroomtshh

Sep 11, 2005
Dreghorn, Scotland
Most probably unlucky tbf.

Or, the couple of people who have no problems have been lucky?

How many of these have Forge, SFS, and badger 5 sold, and I've never seen mention of any of them melting.

Like I've said many times before, creation appear to have no quality control whatsoever.

Anyone buying the brake caliper adapters they sell must be mental

spanner87

Oct 7, 2012
ok so an update,i received an email today giving a brief explanation of possibilities that caused the breakdown of the silicone (due to being out of stock when item was ordered i was sent a show item by mistake which was later remanufactured) i received a formal apology,i was also offered a replacement in black or blue and a future discount on orders of 15% plus free delivery..

well if thats not customer service and trying to please the customer i dont know what is..

my reply was along the lines of an explanation that i cant return the item until i have a replacement as i am limping the car to work and back off boost and dont have the oem item so we will see their response but so far so good!

spanner87

Oct 7, 2012
yes i think most people do throw them lol.

i also have their crankcase breather setup which has been spot on,looks wise cant knock em

spanner87

Oct 7, 2012
fingers crossed, im hoping that they will understand my plea and send one out to me, the guy who emailed me (Bill) seemed very understanding and enthusiastic to rectify the problem so i have faith :)

Pommeh

Dec 5, 2012
You can have my standard one, address? No charge on postage ill send it through work

spanner87

Oct 7, 2012
Another quick update,I have been informed that a replacement item is on the way and should be here by 1pm tomorrow,not going to lie I'm kinda blown away by how good their customer service is. Fair play

blackmagic20vt

Apr 1, 2007
They ripped their design off Badger5 and couldn't even provide a decent quality silicon. Absolutely disgusting, i would demand my money back as if it collaspes any further, under full load it will prevent air reaching the engine and cause it to fail.:wtf:

Since when did Bill start selling these hoses?

Too many bandwagon jumpers on this forum....

spanner87

Oct 7, 2012
i think wires were crossed, there is a Bill at CM also.

received the replacement tip today and it looks a hell of a lot better made and is bigger bore than the one i removed.

fitted it and took her for a run and f*ck me its nice to have full power again, peaked at 22psi and held 14-16psi as it should.

cant thank Bill enough for his cracking customer services.

wild willy

Aug 4, 2003
Wales
Since when did Bill start selling these hoses?

Too many bandwagon jumpers on this forum....
Don't you mean Badger wagon:rofl:.
CM ripped of Bills K04 large bore TIP design. I know this since i followed the evolution of these TIPs since i made, run and proved the gains of the very first largebore k04 tip. CM have been in my gun sights ever since. Since the poster didn't list the turbo it was fitted to at first, using my eyes i wrongly assumed it was a K04-02 largebore tip.
You can sugar coat it all you want, their silicon is the rats arse of silicon. If your happy to have TIP that can potentially destroy your engine and most probably made by a lady boy with a set of nads bigger than your own then crack on my friend. (maybe thats the attraction;))
Personally i would use a Forge or similar, BTW i'm sure Bill at Badger 5 would sell you one as he has a good relationship with Forge and being based in Gloucester just down the road from Forge may help also.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.