For sale section?

Lee_Cupra

I still can't post or reply in the for sale section even though I've got full member status,
is there something else I'm missing?

Cheers.

Lee_Cupra

Ahhhh right, I've never noticed to be honest, so you can't ask questions or anything without using PM?

Never seen it done like that before.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
The advert's should have how to contact the seller listed in them *(usually an email or phone) or alternatively click on their name to either pm or leave a visitor message too.

They used to be open but after cleaning up endless threads after many of them turned into 30 posts of crap and bartering and dealing and chat over who's got the pink one's you sold etc it became apparent it was far simpler to leave them just as advert's for the op to administer themselves.

Last edited:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
It works, therefore ................it works.

In answer to your question, you could contact the seller via any means of contact they have put in their Sale Ad.

:D

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
Or do what everyone else does and drop me a message that i rarely read or contact me via msn or facebook. There's going to be a special prize for the first person to contact me at work and ask about an advert. M0rk don't even think about it!you know what happened with the car advert :D