Ford Focus Rs mk3

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Congratulations, going to be a cracking car, i currently have a 2015 Focus Titanium with Sync2 and Nav as a temp company car, done 11k and not a squeak or rattle to be heard. Feels really solid.

Am really tempted but havent seen one in the metal yet, RS dealers are few and far between in West Sussex. What colour did you go for, the choice of 4 or 5 isnt great and the light blue i’m not sure about - shame it doesnt come in Red or Deep Impact Blue.

Last edited:

kentbloke

Jan 2, 2015
Greenhithe KENT
Congratulations, going to be a cracking car, i currently have a 2015 Focus Titanium with Sync2 and Nav as a temp company car, done 11k and not a squeak or rattle to be heard. Feels really solid.

Am really tempted but havent seen one in the metal yet, RS dealers are few and far between in West Sussex. What colour did you go for, the choice of 4 isnt great is it and the light blue i’m not sure about - shame it doesnt come in Red or Deep Impact Blue.

Thanks The Dealership in Crayford Kent have a black showroom only demo coming next Weds. Im unsure on colour yet, either Black or that Blue lol.

JMAC

Feb 18, 2015
I think the new RS is going to be special, really special. I bet you can't wait.

FWIW - blue, always blue!

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
see i too believe that the RS will be special, but if I was gonna spend £30k on a ford...

01-2015-mustang-deep-impact-blue.jpg

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Your right that Mustang looks stunning. I was told by the dealer all 2016 stock is now allocated, so 2017 deliveries only :whistle:

Shame the RS doesnt come it that Blue, although the Nitrous Blue is growing on me.

JMAC

Feb 18, 2015
I actually like the standard Stealth colour too. Black alloys and painted calipers will look great with that. What's with the £1k lux pack? Those are all items that I'd expect to be included on a top end model.

Anyway all irrelevant because I'm sure you won't care if it's Austin Princess beige once you turn the key and get moving.

kentbloke

Jan 2, 2015
Greenhithe KENT
I actually like the standard Stealth colour too. Black alloys and painted calipers will look great with that. What's with the £1k lux pack? Those are all items that I'd expect to be included on a top end model.

Anyway all irrelevant because I'm sure you won't care if it's Austin Princess beige once you turn the key and get moving.

They had a focus st in Stealth in the showroom, , didnt float my boat at all.

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Well you wont be disappointed.

Just driving through Worthing and let what looked like an RS Test car out of a side road and it was in front of me for about 3 miles.

Was in what looked like ‘Blue Print’ a colour that was available on the ST170 for a short time, darker than the Nitrous Blue and solid.

Anyway the car was in the full RS Kit including the Euro (non UK) spec Fog light on the diffuser. Was a 15 plate (with just Ford uk on the plates). Black tape on the wing mirrors and White code numbers on the windows. The front black part of the spoiler looked like it had seen better days - almost like when they pulled the disguise' off it pulled off some of the gloss black leaving white patches. Didnt have RS wheels looked like the Titanium X wheels and either the driver was very small or the seas are set very low. Car itself didnt look as big as i thought it might with the kit.

Best thing about it was the sound - it sounded amazing, it you want to get noticed this is the car ;) he accelerated hard and changed from 1st to 2nd (pop a the gear change) :D

Funnily enough saw a Monsoon Cupra a few mins later, looked lovely but blended right it compared to the ‘RS’.

Last edited:

SiR26

Mar 21, 2015
Manchester
After much toing and froing i walked into my local Ford dealership and placed a order and deposit on a new Focus rs, the Cupra is going, now the long wait starts. Told could be May 2016 before i see it. Any one want to buy a Cupra 280 sc!!!

I would have been interested mate but I've just bought one today

iirc you are also on RSM with a 250 and I did see the post about you trading in the Cupra but I thought it would have been next year.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.