Ford Focus Rs mk3

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
I think so too.

But I would still choose the Cupra.

Call me mad, but I like how understated it is. You don't know it's quick until it leaves you for dead.

That's what I liked about the mk1 Focus RS it wasn't that much in your face.

Such a shame that the latest Focus RS isn't available as a 3 door. It would look a whole lot better.

Kurtje

Mar 22, 2015
Beringen, Belgium
I live near the testground of Ford in Lommel Belgium. I've seen a lot of new Focus RS cars drive by :) In black, stealth and blue.

The blue one is really nice, is looks much better in real then on photo!!! The stealth is also very nice!
Black is just black and always nice on a car! I would choose the blue one :)

The sound is idd very good for a 4 cilinder :) You won't be disappointed :)

kentbloke

Jan 2, 2015
Greenhithe KENT
I would have been interested mate but I've just bought one today

iirc you are also on RSM with a 250 and I did see the post about you trading in the Cupra but I thought it would have been next year.

Morning. Yes mate im on the RSM website, i had a yellow rs 250 cup before i got the Cupra, i got the Cupra in late november 2014.
And all you Cupra.net lads , where do i post on the site to sell my Cupra sc 280 in red.

Last edited:

Snah

Jul 7, 2014
Netherlands
The new Focus RS is a nice car, I took a good look at it at the IAA but it looks in real not that aggressive as on the pictures they published. Straight from the rear it looks not good at all to me.
It's front seats are very good by the way!
But not forget a RS in Holland is with similar equipment minimal € 10.000 more expensive, right in the price range of the Gorlf7-R.
So price wise for what you get for your hard earned money the Cupra is still unbeaten in it's mix of price and performance.
Just my 2C.

Last edited:

kentbloke

Jan 2, 2015
Greenhithe KENT
The new Focus RS is a nice car, I took a good look at it at the IAA but it looks in real not that aggressive as on the pictures they published. Straight from the rear it looks not good at all to me.
It's front seats are very good by the way!
But not forget a RS in Holland is with similar equipment minimal € 10.000 more expensive, right in the price range of the Gorlf7-R.
So price wise for what you get for your hard earned money the Cupra is still unbeaten in it's mix of price and performance.
Just my 2C.

I agree and im not knocking the Cupra at all, but when your getting to 300 hp or more 4wd seems to be the way to go. I looked at the the Golf R and the Audi S3 before i got the Cupra, but in the UK they are miles to much money.