Four Wheel Alignment

danny m

Apr 16, 2009
Hi

Just a quick question can four wheel alignment be done on a lcr? Been told different things. Also is there any adjustment on the front for camber?

Cheers :)

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
Fixed rear beam, so no adjustment can be done on that, and I believe camber adjustment on the front is minimal

danny m

Apr 16, 2009
thought as much mate. so i take just the normal 2 wheel alignment then. are the brackets on the rear beam slotted?

vwbassett

Joined the Dark Side
Aug 13, 2007
Surrey
As said above you dont want to mess around with the rear axle but it is very worth while getting all 4 wheels measured to see how alligned they all are which will highlight problems from bent axle/wonkey wheels etc

danny m

Apr 16, 2009
Cheers for your replys. I'm getting it done 2mor, so i take it its 2 wheel alignment that i need? Can you buy any aftermarket parts to allow you to adjust the camber etc. If so could you guys tell where i can get the parts from please.

Thanks again :)

danny m

Apr 16, 2009
nah mate just thinking about lowering it and have read somewhere saying you need to adjust the camber after wards.

S17EW O

ive fitted new springs and shocks to mine, so what do i need to have done just 2 wheel alignment on the fronts?

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
no 4 wheel, the laseer alignment just makes the front line up with the rear, so if the back is out the front will be then, negitive camber is fine, its toe that is the tyre killer, you can buy adjustable topmounts and camber shims too