FR 20vT - Too good to be true?

Red Panda

Apr 18, 2010
Not telling
mine isnt too good to be true :whistle: and it would be worth the journey plus you will always wish you got the cupra rather than an fr :p
I used to wish I'd got a Cupra but now I'm not that bothered. I suppose if I got in a Cupra and had a rag round in it I might change my mind eh :) but I'm very happy with my FR. I know this might be a non-issue for a lot of Ibiza Cupra diesel owners, but before I got my FR I read a lot about the 'chocolate camshaft' issue with PD150 Golfs and it kind of put me off them.

BTW I've just had a look at the suspension on my car and the ebay FR petrol doesn't look much different TBH. Mine looks slightly lower at the front than at the rear too.

Last edited:

seatcupramad23

kc4even23
Sep 7, 2009
birmingham
Well it's not too good to be true , the fr 1.8t aren't worth what they use to be the price guide site these days are useless , it's a buyers Market . For example I have a brilliant little Clio 172 for sale with 178000 miles on the clock but with a full engine rebuild at 150k miles for 650 and no takers when it's by far the cheapest in the country.

Xmas is worse time to try sell a car no1 as money

rsrich

Aug 23, 2006
www.turnpikeracing.co.uk
no money at Christmas? are you kidding? lol
It's the one time of year when every man and his dog who claim to be completely skint all year suddenly have loads of cash to spend on one day and a pile of tat nobody wants! ;)

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
I had that blue colour on my last ibiza, it's called brisa blue. Horrible colour imo. Plus i think that car looks uncared for. Keep looking, you will find one to your standards, no point buying a car for the sake of buying a car.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise