fr tdi 130 short shifter avail yet?

tequilan

mk4 ibiza FR pd 130
Sep 24, 2007
somerset
are these available yet? and if so then where from? (its the 6 spd box) id be seriously interested in getting one but after trawling through the search results, its not looking too hopeful :confused:
ben

jnc90

Sep 24, 2009
Don't know much about these but ar they easy to fit? If so I'd be interested if they cam about! :)

MTIbiza

www.streetmodified.co.uk
Jul 16, 2007
Crawley
If they are the same gearbox as the golf 130 TDI (6 Speed) then I think they are out as a mate of mine has one in his golf..... think he got his through Forge....

mehkin

Hi! I have a gearbox 6 speed for sale! The gearbox comes from a Seat Ibiza 1,9tdi Sport (130). I'm not sure if this is the one you are looking for, but the gearbox code is FJW...

Kine

knackerdecobre

Dieselgeek make one, they are the only company who currently male one for the ibiza/polo/fabia

Rhys_

Mar 29, 2009
Cardiff, South Wales
are these available yet? and if so then where from? (its the 6 spd box) id be seriously interested in getting one but after trawling through the search results, its not looking too hopeful :confused:
ben

nope and dont think they are going to make any for the seat 6 speed tdi's, forge i think looked at it but not 100%. dont think they could make it secure enough because of the siza shape of the shifter - new hole location was not able to be 100% strong i think well thats what ive heard but could be wrong.