From LC to LCR to K1

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Ah.....Got to Monster, but they were stacked out with knackered Scoobies. So were unable to get her on the rollers.
Hopefully, I can get her on in the next couple of weeks.

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Thinking of getting my alloys painted, but not sure what to go for.
Originally wanted gloss black, but having second thoughts. May go for gun metal grey or similar.
Suggestions pics of any RS4's would be helpful.

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
I've always debagded my cars, but a little uncertain with this one!

I've edited some pictures to see how it looks with the K1 badge under the "S", but don't think it really suits it.
So I either leave the all the badges on, or take them all off.

Suggetions please!

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Opinions please on which you think looks the best. I'm swaying toward total debadge.

SDC11376.jpg

k1badge.jpg

debagded.jpg

HuckingFell

Red Rules
Jan 22, 2009
Leicester
Nice car mate, never been a fan of the K1, but they've grown on me alot recently!

Think you should leave the rear as is. I'd like my cupra lettering and S gloss black, the S should be easy enough, I've done the front, just not sure on the rest!

Any idea where your going to get your wheels done, I've been struggling to find somewhere in Leicester that I can leave he car with?

Oh, a nice double din unit would look great in the car as well ;)

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Had my car on the rollers at Monstermotorsport, got 297.1 BHP and around 282lb torque. Happy but wanted over 300bhp, going to Streetracers RR tomorrow, so can compare and should be able to work an average bhp out.

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Results from Street Racers in Quorn (cheers for organising Povey)

Ready????????

297.8 BHP and 410.6nm of torque.

Surprised that the graphs are so similar on two different makes of rolling road.
The power delivery is so smooth, on the road she is fantastic to drive, with none of the aggressive spikey delivery.

Monster MS

Interesting to see whatever Dyno streetracers have, provided identical figures as ours (as near as dammit)

So close to the magic 300 eh ;)

Neil

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.