From LC to LCR to K1

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Well she pased with flying colours, not even a mention on the LED sidelights although superior to OEM bulbs, can still fail an MOT because they don't emit a white light.
Any way finally got a chance to look underneath for the first time since I bought her, and yes she's only 3 years old, looks like new underneath. May well wax oil, before the winter grit is used.

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Just took a pic of the de cupra'd badge.

SDC11447.jpg
[/IMG]

I think it looks a lot less cluttered now!

ANDREY_92

That's a good price I want to get mine done in the next few weeks. :) where did you get yours done? I'm near the north London area if your anywhere near here?

shaun.

converted
Mar 26, 2010
leicester
i like it as it is tbh but everyone has differant taste so as long as you like it mate thats all that matters

shaun.

converted
Mar 26, 2010
leicester
how are you finding the k1 compared to the lcr on running costs? comfert etc i aam thinking of saving some pennies and getting a k1 in 18months or 2yrs or so

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
how are you finding the k1 compared to the lcr on running costs? comfert etc i aam thinking of saving some pennies and getting a k1 in 18months or 2yrs or so

To be honest mate, and touching wood (ahem). It actually seems cheaper, compared to both the LC and LCR.
I've got to get her booked in for the 20k service, but don't know whether to go to a main dealer (SEAT / Skoda / VW), or an independant as it's out of warranty any way.

I would definately recommend a K1, the normal Cupra is sooooo boring looking. (Que all the K1 haters). Anyway atleast the K1 stands out, and is pound for pound a lot cheaper to get BHP out of.

You could always go down the route of putting the Aero kit on, as there is no difference other than the kit between Cupra and K1.

Thanks,

Mark.

shaun.

converted
Mar 26, 2010
leicester
sounds good, looks like i better start saving i am hoping to have it in around 2yrs (sounds like ages but thats my aim)

Jun 26, 2008
Just round the corner.
Atleast you'll have time to plan the mods you'll want to do, and in that time the prices will only go down.
There's a meet in Derby Wednesday night, and there will be atleast 5 of us meeting in Loughborough including another K1, if your up for it mate.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members