Front PDC Sensors trigger optical view and no camera view (Seat Ateca FR)

Jul 25, 2022
Hello, when we drive the car forward and the front PDC sensors are activated, the MIB3 unit shows only the sensors on the screen with a black screen without a cam 360 view. If I put it in reverse gear or turn on the system via the sensor button, the camera image and sensors are displayed normally. I installed the system retrofited and I'm wondering if the factory installation works the same? Is there any coding option to make it work?

Hello, when we drive the car forward and the front PDC sensors are activated, the MIB3 unit shows only the sensors on the screen with a black screen without a cam 360 view. If I put it in reverse gear or turn on the system via the sensor button, the camera image and sensors are displayed normally. I installed the system retrofited and I'm wondering if the factory installation works the same? Is there any coding option to make it work?
That's normal

Reactions: Tell

Tell

Staff member
That's normal
Ah mib2 I have to put mine on manually so no difference. The search for the correct P button or whatever it is down on the front for white line box parking. Makes you look good getting it right first time. Lidl use different coloured block paving which gets grubby, then it's tricky seeing the lines 🙄.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise