Front Splitters?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Suj if you had been looking for a splitter a few months ago I could of helped you out. I had the one that I took off my 1.4 in the shed, but I chucked it out as I wasnt using it and didnt think anyone would want it.

damn you craig lol, na it's cool mate, don't worry, i didn't get the wheels until about a month or 2 ago, so been thinking since then :D

I got one of those LCR ones in the garage, epic splitter :whistle:

lol jenky....hell no...do i look like ollie :p hahah kidding

vngtx

my car may be going to the scrappers soon so im sure there will be a poverty spec one in kiwi for pennies soon.

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
I have one of those in the shed aswell.

Quite tempted to put it on actually :whistle: :blink:

don't do it mate, you'll ruin it :p
only suits LCR's and mk3 ibiza's lol

my car may be going to the scrappers soon so im sure there will be a poverty spec one in kiwi for pennies soon.

really? why vince? break it mate get some of your money back, na has to be the plasticy black colour to match sideskirts and other trim :)

vngtx

my car isnt so much "painted" as it is slapped on with a bucket and sponge by a guy having a seizure. just cos i gave it a polish and found ALOT of problems with the body work i didnt even see before. every panel is either dented, badly scratched, paint smudged or just rusted.

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
damn you craig lol, na it's cool mate, don't worry, i didn't get the wheels until about a month or 2 ago, so been thinking since then :D

lol jenky....hell no...do i look like ollie :p hahah kidding

I think i was one of the first people to say the the LCR splitter looked dog poo bolted to the bottom of a mk2 bumper

You wouldn't know that, you were still in nappies back in the day ;)

Ollie

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members