fuel consumption

Rick_67

haha, considering getting it done at some point, my bank balance is gonna take a battering in the next couple of months tho!

Avant4me

Oct 13, 2005
Bristol
i have thought of this too. I conistently get about 280 miles to reserve in winter. A friend of mine with a 210 Audi S3 always gets at least 330 before the light and that is 4wd. Is there something do with the way the LC generates its power using the smaller turbo?

Rickman

Havn't re-set the trip on the computer for some time says that over the last 2400mls have avaraged 27.9mpg, lots of motorway driving in that as well, not warp speed either.
Maybee it's just my particular LCR but to get the 32mpg combined figure requires entering the 'grandad in a hat' driving style, very difficult to do.
Fuel consumption is my only dissapointment with the LCR

Cupra R 210 bhp unmodified (As produced by the hand of god)

scottzedal

How Fast!!!!
Aug 31, 2006
Nantwich, Cheshire
Havn't re-set the trip on the computer for some time says that over the last 2400mls have avaraged 27.9mpg, lots of motorway driving in that as well, not warp speed either.
Maybee it's just my particular LCR but to get the 32mpg combined figure requires entering the 'grandad in a hat' driving style, very difficult to do.
Fuel consumption is my only dissapointment with the LCR

Cupra R 210 bhp unmodified (As produced by the hand of god)
I don't know how people get those figures either.

I have to drive like a grandad just to get 27mpg.

Normally 20mpg to be honest

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members