Fuel test port

Mr Rob

Does anyone know where i'd find the fuel test port on a LC 180. I'm fitting Nitrous and taking the fuel from here would save me having to cut the fuel line.

Thanks

Moffat

Cupra R
Mar 29, 2009
Alnwick, Northumberland
I aint got my Leon yet, but as far as i know, it should be on the fuel rail, as it is on other cars. The rail which your injectors are on, should have a valve on it, just like a tyre valve, probably with a plastic cap on it too. You can unscrew the plastic cap and push the pin in the middle with your nail, or a screwdriver or something, to test for fuel pressure. Beware for it squirting in your face though.
If i'm wrong, i'm sure soneone will correct me.

Mr Rob

Thats what i thought but i've had a good look and can't see it. on the left side of the engine bay to the right of the coolant expansion bottle are the fuel and fuel return pipes. one has a red connector and the other a blue. I'm guessing the red is the fuel and blue return, can anyone confirm this. I'll have to use this if i can't find/use the test port.

thanks

Mr Rob

has anyone got nitrous fitted to their car that may be able to shed some light. Or a haynes manual

thanks

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.