Full Link activation after software update

billie6f

Jul 8, 2021
help me figure out what firmware i need to update since i cant find the right one i have 512
this is the info

thank you

Attachments

• 20210708_071210.jpg
    20210708_071210.jpg
    1,009.2 KB · Views: 118

kurac338

Mar 30, 2020
Croatia
Thank you very much, and just for notes does it matter the region of the car or anything like that
I think that it does not. The firmware is called "MST2_EU_..." where EU is the region. But since I did not see any other region variants, I presume that its universal.

EDIT:
According to this: https://www.digital-eliteboard.com/...2-delphi-unit-patchen-fec-swap-cid-cp.495796/
For some units / countries there are special variants. In the link they list:
"EU = Europe Variant (US = USA / CN = China)"

billie6f

Jul 8, 2021
Thank you for the help ive downloaded
I think that it does not. The firmware is called "MST2_EU_..." where EU is the region. But since I did not see any other region variants, I presume that its universal.

EDIT:
According to this: https://www.digital-eliteboard.com/...2-delphi-unit-patchen-fec-swap-cid-cp.495796/
For some units / countries there are special variants. In the link they list:
"EU = Europe Variant (US = USA / CN = China)"
Everything but still have a problem my start button is grayed out and Everything is in NA state

NervousPanda

Jul 22, 2019
i changed sd cards still the same
Don't extract to the card, extract to a folder, enter the folder, enter on the folder that was created while extracting and copy paste all files into the root of the card.
You cannot have everything inside a folder otherwise the car won't recognize the files.
See screenshot attached how your SD card should look like

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    5.7 KB · Views: 177
Reactions: kurac338

billie6f

Jul 8, 2021
Don't extract to the card, extract to a folder, enter the folder, enter on the folder that was created while extracting and copy paste all files into the root of the card.
You cannot have everything inside a folder otherwise the car won't recognize the files.
See screenshot attached how your SD card should look like
I'm an idiot for not thinking about that I'm doing that now and ill keep you updated, thanks to you and to kurac338

at0ny

Sep 3, 2018
Holland
Links or it didn't happen
The fact that it exists does not help him upgrade his headunit version.
Haha i have about 400gb for mib solution... the fact is why use older version if 0368 is latest? When its patched, and its updated, patch is gone. You should know.
20210725_161316.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G985F met Tapatalk

Sep 5, 2021
Can someone tell me if there is an update for my unit.

Also how do you update the maps? In the UK do you have to go to a dealer?
20210905_174019.jpg

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise