RoadXY

Feb 28, 2021
See the discussion here:

Sep 30, 2022
Good news! My dealer also called and told me that they can activate the full link now. I made a service reservation to this Wednesday(December 14). Let's see if it's gonna happen and how much it will cost. I will keep you up to date

By the way, I'm in Turkey and using a manual 2020 Leon FR 1.5TSI

Reactions: hsnk
Sep 30, 2022
Just picked up my Leon from the workshop and full link works flawlessly. I paid 2392 Danish kroner. Very happy man. Merry Christmas.
Hey again,
I have got so many questions if you don't bother :)
Are you able to see the navigation on both screens? I mean the speedometer screen and the multimedia screen. Is there any other changes other than the full link? Can you share the software version as beforeand after the update?

Sep 30, 2022
Good news! My dealer also called and told me that they can activate the full link now. I made a service reservation to this Wednesday(December 14). Let's see if it's gonna happen and how much it will cost. I will keep you up to date

By the way, I'm in Turkey and using a manual 2020 Leon FR 1.5TSI
Unfortunately, my appointment was postponed. I hope I will obtain the update this Monday. I hope it worth waiting and the price.

RoadXY

Feb 28, 2021
Hey again,
I have got so many questions if you don't bother :)
Are you able to see the navigation on both screens? I mean the speedometer screen and the multimedia screen. Is there any other changes other than the full link? Can you share the software version as before and after the update?
No. There are instructions in the speedometer display. An arrow and distance to this action.
I got my full link activated last Friday and so far did not notice any differences yet.

What I did notice was if you set the navigation on Full Link and after that set the Seat onboard navi, it switches off the navi on Full Link (y)

Reactions: CaglayanDokme
Sep 30, 2022
No. There are instructions in the speedometer display. An arrow and distance to this action.
I got my full link activated last Friday and so far did not notice any differences yet.

What I did notice was if you set the navigation on Full Link and after that set the Seat onboard navi, it switches off the navi on Full Link (y)
Thanks for the prompt response. I'm now questioning whether the update worth the price or not. In Turkey, it's around 4500 TL.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members