Full tints - smoked all round or limo rear and smoked front?

What tints would you do?

• Total voters

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
I'm also thinking of this so will be following this thread.

Do you know how much tint is on the fronts as standard? I know there tinted and they must let through 70%? but I dont think thats a lot more over the standard tint?

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
i'm a fan of even spreading em, dark rear lighter looks odd to me

some gradiented ones i have seen lately pull it off though

AdamRoutley

Use The Force!!
Feb 22, 2007
Walsall
www.myspace.com
Dark rear window --> medium rear doors --> light front doors --> normal windscreen, to give a gradual light-to-dark, front-to-back look.

thats pretty much what i have..

picture08-1.jpg

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
I wouldn't be doing the front windows. just asking for trouble from the police.
I have had to remove them before, (on my last car) so i see it as a waste of money doing the fronts.

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
They got a machine down our way to measure the % of light it lets through....they love pulling people over :(

ask em politely if they can show it in comparison on their own car if you have the guts :)

last time they tried to fail mine i convinced em the machine was screwed and he wouldn't have it until they failed their own car which was easy for me to say as i had no tint at all except standard glass and he was convinced i'd sprayed it or had some ultra thin film when he tried to peel it off - right pillock

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
:lol:

Was at a cruise, and the copper was checking tyres so i checked theirs ;)

Then another time they were patrolling through the "crowds" and they had an headlight out, i pointed out to them they were not legal to do anything and had to replace the bulb :D

volvic

It's just water
Jun 28, 2008
House of Batiatus
Do you know how much tint is on the fronts as standard? I know there tinted and they must let through 70%? but I dont think thats a lot more over the standard tint?

standard windows i believe are 5%tinted... its written in tiny font on the windows, hopefully i'll remember to check when i leave work :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise