Full wheel alignment results (before + after pics) Using hunter laser alignment

Hey folks,

Took the car to the local tyre place who have a Hunter 4 wheel laser alignment, as I had the Seat sport suspension kit fitted on Saturday by a friend, so the alignment/camber was way out.

Here are the results;

Before;

before.jpg

After;

Current.jpg

Now, the guy said they couldn't get it perfect... But does that look as it should? Im not really too clued up on what im looking at but I'd hazard a guess it's impossible to get it perfect unless on a new car? They also said they never heard of an Ibiza Cupra (!)

lemonslap

In The Know
Mar 14, 2009
Kent
There is a special tool for adjusting camber on the ibiza's mate this will get it spot on (unless its had a prang) with the alignment equipment. Glad to see you had it set up on a proper machine though to much toe on the back normally means bent hub or stub axle

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
no special tool required... just spanners

it's easy to get the camber in range... I can't work out why he hasn't

Hey folks it was a bit annoying as it cost me quite a lot (£110!) Although when phoning a few other places they all quoted similar prices.
It was my brother who took it in as I was at work today, so I might phone them up tommorow and ask why they couldn't get it spot on.

lemonslap

In The Know
Mar 14, 2009
Kent
no special tool required... just spanners

it's easy to get the camber in range... I can't work out why he hasn't

You can do it that way but there is a special tool that fits between the wheel and strut, this then expands adjusting the camber.

Ricardo_Smooth