Fuse diagram

MrMinch

Mar 7, 2021
Thanks @steviekek , I’m just doing this now. Glove compartment came away easily thanks to your explanation and helpful photos! But now I’m stuck - what did you attached the negative spade to? And how do I get access to remove the side panel? Looks tricky with the airbag key... not convinced I want it going off while I’m fiddling... 🤣🤣

steviekek

Feb 6, 2021
Scotland
Thanks @steviekek , I’m just doing this now. Glove compartment came away easily thanks to your explanation and helpful photos! But now I’m stuck - what did you attached the negative spade to? And how do I get access to remove the side panel? Looks tricky with the airbag key... not convinced I want it going off while I’m fiddling... 🤣🤣
A small pry tool and it just pops off, there is enough play in the airbag cable so you will be ok
Once you take the panel off there a screw that you can attach to

Hope this helps

MrMinch

Mar 7, 2021
A small pry tool and it just pops off, there is enough play in the airbag cable so you will be ok
Once you take the panel off there a screw that you can attach to

Hope this helps
Yes! Perfect thanks! Came away easier than I expected. And there was space for the bundle of excess wires as you said. Thanks 🙌

Reactions: steviekek

QuarterBill

Mar 27, 2021
Anyone have a Fuse diagram for the formentor?
I know they are listed in the manual but looking for the diagram of the cabin ones in particular

Thanks
Hi Steviekek Can you tell me is the accessory socket in the arm rest is live when IG is switched off? I hope so as I am just going to power my dash cam to it, save me the bother of attaching it to a fuse.
Cheers Bill
PS. Not long now till I pick up my New Formentor!

steviekek

Feb 6, 2021
Scotland
Hi Steviekek Can you tell me is the accessory socket in the arm rest is live when IG is switched off? I hope so as I am just going to power my dash cam to it, save me the bother of attaching it to a fuse.
Cheers Bill

Hi

It’s something I’ve never tried and haven’t even got anything I could plug into it if am honest!

Apart from lowering the glove box it was very easy to hard wire it using a next base cam and kit

Is it tomorrow you get the car?

QuarterBill

Mar 27, 2021
Hi

It’s something I’ve never tried and haven’t even got anything I could plug into it if am honest!

Apart from lowering the glove box it was very easy to hard wire it using a next base cam and kit

Is it tomorrow you get the car?
Hi
It's all happening this week, Second Covid Jab today, and collect my new car tomorrow at 12.00pm! :) :)

Last edited:

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
Cheers Bill
The socket in the arm rest stays powered for around 30 seconds once ignition is turned off, then goes off all together.

QuarterBill

Mar 27, 2021
Got It! Still trying to work out some of the settings, managed to connect my phone and Apple play, cant connect to the Cupra app for some reason? The system did update its self!

How do I insert a full size picture to my comments? The attach files below button only uploads a small blur photo!

steviekek

Feb 6, 2021
Scotland
Got It! Still trying to work out some of the settings, managed to connect my phone and Apple play, cant connect to the Cupra app for some reason? The system did update its self!

How do I insert a full size picture to my comments? The attach files below button only uploads a small blur photo!
Enjoy, I found the system a bit overwhelming at first but soon got used to it, I upload using the tapatalk app for iphone but I think you need an image hosting site for pictures

Looking forward to seeing a few pics

QuarterBill

Mar 27, 2021
Enjoy, I found the system a bit overwhelming at first but soon got used to it, I upload using the tapatalk app for iphone but I think you need an image hosting site for pictures

Looking forward to seeing a few pics
Hi Steviekek Wee picture of it in my garage in the new Media section above.
Cheers Bill

QuarterBill

Mar 27, 2021
The colour of my car, Graphene Grey looks different in different lights!
image0 (8).jpeg

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members