IMG00008-20091004-1110.jpg

Ive got a few plans for it:
Tuning box
Golf GTI "Monza" Alloys
Possibly lowering if it looks too tractory :cry:
Colour Coded bumper bottoms
Pioneer Head unit
Seat Sport gear knob

all of the above ordered and awaiting delivery, so ill update progress as it comes :)

Im liking the Toledo so far, its great to drive, got plenty of poke and its not often you see one that looks anything more than a taxi around these parts so itl be one of a kind in NI i think :happy:

Any advice or opinions are appricated no matter how good or bad guys :)

dav3

devilishd4ve xbox tag
Mar 29, 2007
Essex
Looks nice mate. Get an LCR front bumper on there to make it stand out more

Reuvers

I is a Dutch man!
Oct 30, 2007
Netherlands
tuning box?? as in the things on ebay telling you they'll add that odd extra bhp?? hope not mate else i might as well pm you my bankaccount number and I'll send you a matchbox you need to stick close to your ECU getting you at least 15 bhp more...lol

nice car though btw. Don;t see many toledo's so nice to see something different

G223

Dec 6, 2007
tuning box?? as in the things on ebay telling you they'll add that odd extra bhp?? hope not mate else i might as well pm you my bankaccount number and I'll send you a matchbox you need to stick close to your ECU getting you at least 15 bhp more...lol

nice car though btw. Don;t see many toledo's so nice to see something different

lol i got a resistor in a box with the car, im getting a proper progamable tuning box cheap 2nd hand lol i still think the quoted 22 bhp extra is optimistic but ahwell, well see what happens lol

I was thinking about the LCR bumper but the hassle of getting a good one and getting it repainted....but im getting the bumpers colour coded anyway....hmmmmmmmmm

kemper

Hi I'm new on here. I just got a Toledo too, silver like yours but with front fogs and square wing mirrors. I was thinking of getting a LCR front bumper & skirts to give it a more aggressive stance. I've seen them on ebay . . . . repo's I think? Could anyone tell me if they're any good. Dunno what to do with the rear bumper tho . . . I've seen some people on here have been chopping up Audi TT's to mod their rear bumper but I don't think I want to go to that much effort/expense!

Love the Toledo and can't wait to get it looking a bit more mean!

Tartan58

Ex Seat Owner!!
Apr 10, 2008
Edinburgh
Much under rated cars the Toledo's - love mine!

If you can't streach to a full LCR bumper the LCR splitter sets off the standard bumper nicely.

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
Or the facelifted Cupra bumper with an LCR splitter like mine ;). LCR front bumper and TT Rear bumper sounds like a major project to me. Rear roof spoiler and sports boot spoiler with smoothed colour coded rear bumper will look good too. If you're not too concerned with ride quality go for 18's rather than 17's on alloys.

The Seat Sport Gearknob is nice as are the TT pedals. I also have the SEAT chrome dash kit on it's way to spruce up the inside a bit more.

Have fun spending your wad :p

Thanks EmDee, you beat me to it with the front bumper lol.

G223

Dec 6, 2007
Updates

right so time for an update, some of the stuff arrived, the radio and subwoofer and the wheels arrived, thats the bulk of my goodies arrived so heres some pics:

IMG00011-20091006-1136.jpg

IMG00012-20091006-1136.jpg

IMG00013-20091006-1136.jpg

Before anyone starts a rant, even im not sold on the alloys now, i think they look too flash and give the car a "pimp-mobile" look, but ahwell ill change them some other day

radios great now all i need is to fit the subwoofer, having trouble getting wires through the bulkhead [:@]

Tartan58

Ex Seat Owner!!
Apr 10, 2008
Edinburgh
I have to agree on the wheels - although lowering would make a huge differance I think. Best wheels I've seen on a Toledo are the same ones that EmDee has in his profile pic [B)]

G223

Dec 6, 2007
looks much better lowered so i think im going to have to lower it for it to be right :( ahwell

Lowered.jpg

What do you guys think then???

Last edited:

Tartan58

Ex Seat Owner!!
Apr 10, 2008
Edinburgh
Big improvement! Think the front could do with coming down a touch lower though, looks like you have a boot full of bricks at the moment!!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.