Getting a Toledo at weekend.

Cviji

Well should be picking up my Toledo at the weekend. V reg 1.8 20V. Only thing im not keen on is its in silver, but never mind. It looks in excellent nick and has low miles. Ive currently got an Audi A4, and was wondering if the wheels I bought for it would fit. They are the same as http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Audi-A4-A6-Avant-Turbo-TDi-17-Star-S-Line-Alloys-Tyres_W0QQitemZ270202530239QQihZ017QQcategoryZ9888QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem, 5stud offset45, tyres are quite wide at 235. Will they go on the Toledo ok?

Cviji

Thanks, Havent seen it in person yet, but looks like a good car.

That gold of yours is very nice indeed. I like that, the grey that seat do is very nice aswell. Is that car lowered? If so by how much? and are those wheels 18's?

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
Cheers.

Check the thread below yours for some good pics. Sam20V had a nice Grey model. Dont think mines is lowered but it does have 18's with 225x40 tyres which are fine. All the mods were done before I got the car.

Cviji

Picked it up today. Looks in perfect condition just about, very clean indeed. Its on a V reg with 31k on the clock. Ill be trying 2 put my audi alloys on it tomorrow so ill probably post some pictures in a day or so :)

nak

May 13, 2006
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your Toledo, nothing wrong with silver, it's a wicked colour, but i would say that, mines in silver, lol
I don,t think the wheels you,ve got are going to fit, the pcd on the wheels you have bought is 5x112, on a Toledo mk2 it is 5x100, this is the stud pattern, soz mate, time to sell , i think, enjoy the forum[B)]

Cviji

Thanks, ah yes, the stud pattern is wrong. Thats a shame. Thanks for the welcome :)

Cviji

Yer it is, So ill sell the wheels when I come to selling the A4, and at some point get some alloys bought for the Toledo. Bit straped for cash at the minute so ital have to wait.

Deleted member 5241

Have a look on ebay for Golf Mk4 & Audi A3 wheels as they will go on no worries. HTH

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.