R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol
100 Pages, Mike :) I'm surprised you haven't had any real interest yet, it's a very tidy example.. how long has it been officially for sale?

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I got £5.6k fir mine last September as it was with all mods, Mike. So hold out for a little longer on the price.

I think the kid that bought mine got a very good deal!

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
I got £5.6k fir mine last September as it was with all mods, Mike. So hold out for a little longer on the price.

I think the kid that bought mine got a very good deal!

:lol: Early start Damo? 4.30am!!!! Yep, gonna hold on for a bit. Just don't want to get screwed over by a dealer if I need to part-ex it against something else. Really fancy a Fabia VRS now! If I did need to part-ex, I could swap some of the mods over.... ;)

Damoegan

Sir Bob,a geordy legend..
Oct 15, 2007
Newcastle
I was on night shift on my phone ;)

Have you thought about looking on briskoda to see if anyone is selling a decent Fabia and offer them a swop/PX?

Jun 21, 2008
Wolverhampton
i think you've got to get it as close as you can to standard mate. i tried mine a few weeks back and didnt have much interest (wanted a mk2 LC).
Your car would shift easy for 4500, and you'd recoup well over £500 of mods from us vultures on here!;)

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Breaking news....

Well, my plans to sell the Ibiza may have changed....

A couple of days ago I spotted an advert for a job/promotion at a school quite close to me! Well I had a look round today and I'm going to apply for it.

If I get it (fingers and toes crossed etc.) I might not need to get rid of the car. It would only be a 10mile commute (instead of 30) and no roadworks/traffic hotspots to negotiate either. My fuel bill would be slashed by 2/3. :funk:

So, wish me luck with the application. :)

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
Well, my plans to sell the Ibiza may have changed....

A couple of days ago I spotted an advert for a job/promotion at a school quite close to me! Well I had a look round today and I'm going to apply for it.

If I get it (fingers and toes crossed etc.) I might not need to get rid of the car. It would only be a 10mile commute (instead of 30) and no roadworks/traffic hotspots to negotiate either. My fuel bill would be slashed by 2/3. :funk:

So, wish me luck with the application. :)

Good luck Mike! I'd love a shorter commute. I used to work 4 miles away, now I work 14 miles away. Still not lots, but seeing as though it used to be 8 miles there and back and now it's 28, makes a hell of difference to mileage and fuel :(

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise