got my angel eyes in

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
here are some new pics, thought i would post some up seen as i have my angel eyes in

100_0348.jpg

100_0347-1.jpg

100_0352.jpg

+
100_0356.jpg

100_0357.jpg

100_0359.jpg

100_0350.jpg

Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
100_0369.jpg

100_0367.jpg

think i had the shakes in a couple:lol:

what you think?

i have got on order a arm rest to courtesy of ebay, next is the led lights like j@mes has got.

also j@mes we were talkin at donny south, i said to you bout your rear lights and you said there was something you had to do cause when you had the normal lights on the third brake light stays on dim? can you help?

sjc59

Jul 30, 2006
Looks good all in black i want a seta for the misses mk ibiza but they only do them in germany so not legal over here.

RickC

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
Dec 23, 2004
Lincoln
yes a bit of a pain to fit, its front bumper off job, look smart, get some blue bulbs which shine white and itl look much better

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
... next is the led lights like j@mes has got.

also j@mes we were talkin at donny south, i said to you bout your rear lights and you said there was something you had to do cause when you had the normal lights on the third brake light stays on dim? can you help?

lol ur not aloud to copy me on everything! :banned: ;)

you need to HID those head lights now, as you have to admit they are pretty shocking at lighting up the road! :(
HID will bring them up to par with OE head lamps but will make them look fantastic! :yes:

53400219.jpg

oh and get rid of the yellow bulbs! ;)

53400061.jpg

as for my rear lights... do a search and you will see what exactly you need to do! its a couple of resistors to stop the 3rd brake light from glowing.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2006
Maidstone,Kent
lol ur not aloud to copy me on everything! :banned: ;)

you need to HID those head lights now, as you have to admit they are pretty shocking at lighting up the road! :(
HID will bring them up to par with OE head lamps but will make them look fantastic! :yes:

53400219.jpg

oh and get rid of the yellow bulbs! ;)

53400061.jpg

as for my rear lights... do a search and you will see what exactly you need to do! its a couple of resistors to stop the 3rd brake light from glowing.

how did you get your side lights to do that? you can hardly see the angel eyes on mine:(

J@mes

e46psi.com ;-)
Jun 14, 2004
how did you get your side lights to do that? you can hardly see the angel eyes on mine:(

thats because there are 2 versions of angel eye rings... the ones you have are just clear translucent rings which let the light from the bulbs through too much and as a result you can see each individual bulb and thus the circle doesnt really work!

on my ones the rings have a dimpled effect to them, this means the light from each bulb travels around the ring and thus the whole ring lights up consistently!

someone else asked me this, (i know this problem because i originally had ur lights in chrome!)

i got mine from Ultra so u know

hope this helps!

paul26982

is ultra a site, cheers for the info. like the black background type ones as i like the stock look

Ibiza02

Oct 7, 2006
North East
paul ultra is a lighting company we deal wiht them at halfords just dont buy from there as they are a lot for angel eyes from there!!!

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members