grey paint- is there a difference ?

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
i have a luna grey seat sport and have just seen a platinium grey FR for sale quite near me.... i didnt even know they did platinium grey :shrug: is it very different from my luna ? kinda wanted a different colour new car really but if milage and condition are good then cant be too fussy..if anyone has a pic of platinium grey id love to see it as site doesnt have a pic yet..

cheers and have a top weekend all

stig ..

Deleted member 13581

Heres the difference.

Luna Grey:

Image.jpg

Platinum Grey (courtesy of zach225):

clean009.jpg

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
omg !!! i thought they would be similar. i love your grey more!!! luna grey is more of a sliver i think and its a bugger to touch up stonechips, the colour never matches. im def going to have to check this car out when it comes into the garage. i never see many platinium greys around.

cheers for the post and your cars looks top, nice rims !!!

stig..:)

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
now i look and idiot, i just commented on the same car 2 times lol... at least i liked them both !!!

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
They're both metallic but Zenith Grey is darker. My log book also says Silver. Platinum Grey looks great in the sun :)

Stiglet

Feb 12, 2010
Surrey
seat colours are weird :confused: i mean my luna grey is silver !!! come on seat know your colours :D im liking the platinium though and will def goto the dealer to see if i can get a good deal on it. its a bit earlier than i wanted to buy a car but on a 57 plate and 8000 miles i cant really turn it down!!!:clap:

stig..

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.