Grill Idea

antnee

My next car i will be keeping for longer as theres more options for it (mk4 ibiza 130pd). But as im going to be selling the car in the summer i dont want to do any unchangable mods

Adam R

Diesel ISN'T a Dirty word
Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
My next car i will be keeping for longer as theres more options for it (mk4 ibiza 130pd). But as im going to be selling the car in the summer i dont want to do any unchangable mods

to be quite honest then mate, save the £50 its going to cost you for the mod and put it towards the mk4...

im thinking of selling my mods so i can get a newer car and return mine back to standard 'ish'

antnee

Well my bumper is in a terrible state (looks contantly dirty cos of all the stone chips :( ) so want to do something a little different....

...unless I go for a full car vinyl wrap :funk:

antnee

From
DSC00232.jpg

To,
grillidea1.jpg

Ever so slightly better PS now

Jan 8, 2008
Portsmouth
to be quite honest then mate, save the £50 its going to cost you for the mod and put it towards the mk4...

im thinking of selling my mods so i can get a newer car and return mine back to standard 'ish'

Let me know first if you do lol! cant find them seats anywhere lol! Swapsies???!!!???

;)

antnee

Yeah Im going to have a bash at it, just need to find some vinyl now, might pop down to a signwriters near me during the week

hillmandj

looks quite good tht mate, at first i didnt notice it, but yeah im liking tht!

antnee

I think if you could go to a plastic welders and get it all smoothed in and sprayed yellow would look smart

I would but the paint is so faded, if I was getting any bits sprayed, I would have the whole car done, also selling it soon so don't want to spend money I wont get back