had enough of the kiwi nightmare!

Jun 14, 2009
Round 2, lets have a race from top of country to the bottom and you can use your own mk2 ibiza. The first one to make it to Poole wins. Lets see 16v reliability vs 8v haha.

vngtx

Round 2, lets have a race from top of country to the bottom and you can use your own mk2 ibiza. The first one to make it to Poole wins. Lets see 16v reliability vs 8v haha.

mine would beat you all. its lasted 5 months without having the AA tow it :lol:

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
i been having this dilema, many issues with my car, but ive fixed most of them and the ones that are left arent to big to solve. the thing is, now you know the car and know what effort you have put in, is it worth getting rid of it to buy another car with possibly as many hidden knightmares. im holdinbg out on mine for a while 17" tsw venoms are my new inspiration :D

please tell me you arnt putting TSW venoms on your car??? they went out with the dinosaurs. are they making a comeback or summut??

Jun 14, 2009
Well i could be wrong, but it does have a Seat badge on the front and rear. It no longer says Seat Ibiza on panel cause i painted over them in matt black. Maybe if you remove all traces of the words "Seat" and "Ibiza" on your car, it works better?

vngtx

Well i could be wrong, but it does have a Seat badge on the front and rear. It no longer says Seat Ibiza on panel cause i painted over them in matt black. Maybe if you remove all traces of the words "Seat" and "Ibiza" on your car, it works better?

it keeps people guessing what it is which is really funny :cartman:

vngtx

i hear everything but dont hear as much as dave does as ive still got door cards.

vngtx

anyway, back to the subject: what to buy next? i want something more economical.