• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Sarah

Active Member
Jan 18, 2021
172
116
Hi everyone. It’s a while since I was on here but I’m looking for another Cupra. I’ve had a deposit on a nearly new Cupra at a Cupra dealer for a week but they still don’t have it onsite (it’s on loan). Not very communicative either which isn’t helping.
I’ve seen one at Cupra Oldham. Has anyone dealt with them? I’ve sold my car so I’m without a car so looking to collect as soon as I can 😊
 
  • Like
Reactions: Syphon
I had another look and the car is at the Crewe site (which I understand is the same dealer as Oldham). Oldham is closer to me though.
I’m really pleased so far with the salesperson at Crewe 😊
Collecting a new to me terramar next week
 
  • Like
Reactions: tracktoy and Syphon