Help Needed asap, TIP FITTING, please

biggaz

Jan 6, 2006
Right WHAT A SOD!!!

The pipe itself wasnt too bad to get off and put the new one on, BUT, that little pipe you need to slide off near the tubo end, i just cant get it back on, any tips ? I kind of tried somre lube but still no joy......

PLEASE LOL

I know its a long shot with the match and stuff....oh well cheers.

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
have you tried lubing the inside of the pipe, mine went on fine once id located the main opening over the turbo and tightened it up, its harder to do than the little pipe afterwards.

biggaz

Jan 6, 2006
I thought everything else was easy lol, off with the old, new one on all done apart from that little **** within 40 mins or so?

DONE NOW (i hope) i located the pipe where its near the rocker cover and unbolted it so i could pull the end up, put the tube out of the Samco into that then pushed it back down to the right place and inserted it into the samco using hose clips on both ends.. Once i pulled it up into the engine bay it was still so tight to push in, no bloody wonder i couldnt do it under the car with half a hand LOL..

Hope it stays on the turbo, that didnt seem to clamp on very well!

Jonzy, that seems like a good idea..should of thought of that!

thanks for the help people!

biggaz

Jan 6, 2006
Not as yet mate, with that spec of yours have you not got one already? would Look well in the engine bay especially if you already have some samcos in there..

LeeroyBrown

Rite on!!!
May 7, 2005
Cornwall
yeh i know i just havent got round to buying one yet, but i will be getting one asap.. Im not really bothered about the look lol.. Do you feel the difference??

pickie

Jul 8, 2005
mine was a bast$$ too :( ive left mine half bogged :( but seems to be ok

im going to order a new 1 in a year or so and get Forge to fit it this time :)

biggaz

Jan 6, 2006
Yeah i was thinking surely its just sucking?

I havnt used it much since but from what ive tried it does feel like it spools up quicker and its constant sucking sound is nice.... Just feels a bit stronger pull..

biggaz

Jan 6, 2006
Once you have done it once it will be so much easier, knowing how to get round problems, take up his offer mate!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise