Help needed please guys

LCR AL

Jun 5, 2020
Have you checked the tip connection to the turbo? My clip died and was slowly loosening over time causing a hiss. Never had any codes or limp mode though.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

CheltLeonFr

Nov 29, 2020
Cheltenham
Have you checked the tip connection to the turbo? My clip died and was slowly loosening over time causing a hiss. Never had any codes or limp mode though.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk
I recently fitted this i know what u mean was an absolute bitch to get the jubilee clamp to stay on the flange of the turbo. I wedge a stubby screwdriver in and tightened as much as I could on the clamp. Im sure its tapered tho so may well wiggle loose in time

Sl1ced

Oct 10, 2020
I recently fitted this i know what u mean was an absolute bitch to get the jubilee clamp to stay on the flange of the turbo. I wedge a stubby screwdriver in and tightened as much as I could on the clamp. Im sure its tapered tho so may well wiggle loose in time

Best way to check is get under the car and look up at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CheltLeonFr

Nov 29, 2020
Cheltenham
Just a quick update on this post. I found the problem!!! The rubber hose that connects the n75 to the intercooler piping had a huge split in it just by where it was clamped with a jubilee at the cooler pipe end. Probably a combination of old rubber and tightening too much (heavy handed).
Thank god for that it was doing my head in

Reactions: Alexis27 and Rich.T
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise