help!! Smoked side repeaters.

Eakers

I have just bought a 07 plate Leon Fr TDI 170 and want to put some smoked side repeaters on it but ive looked every where and cant find any on line!! They dont seem to go up to 07!! Can anyone help on where I maybe able to get them?? Thanks

I've smoked my side repeaters with spray. Very effective and leaves a nice gloss finish. mine has a few fair coats on so you might not want it as black.

9.jpg

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
looks good, i was wondering if you removed them and sprayed the inside instead of the outside it may have more protection, the lenses are clear so should work well

Yeah I removed them but them but they only have a tiny hole where the 501 bulb goes in so might be hard to spray inside. Also I bought some chrome indicator bulbs prior to spraying but its the lens that has the orange tint in it! the white on the top of the lens is some polish that i must have missed

chisel

Jan 15, 2006
I bought one today, made by SONAR,
look good, but misty after cleaning the car....

F A C T O R Y
Obrazek

S O N A R
Obrazek

Last edited:

chisel

Jan 15, 2006
havent seen any myself to be honest, best be might be to smoke them yourself with the spray. should be an easy job

I smoked one today with MOTIP BLACK. The result is not good.
I wanted to smoke it just a bit, first layer of paint make the surface rafe and you have to put second to make it smooth.
I smoked few lights in the past, so I know how to spray it. The material - plastyk is "taking" the paint.

The indicator becomes to black, and look like painted with normal black paint.

R3ign

Jul 30, 2010
Aberystwyth, Wales
i found some on ebay that will fit the mk2. i bought some mk1 leon side indicators and thats all i had to do was trim the clips (that hold the covers) slightly and they look the part. will get some pics up soon :)

i have a link to them but i cant post it due to the fact i have not done 15 posts yet lol

chisel

Jan 15, 2006
i found some on ebay that will fit the mk2. i bought some mk1 leon side indicators and thats all i had to do was trim the clips (that hold the covers) slightly and they look the part. will get some pics up soon :)

i have a link to them but i cant post it due to the fact i have not done 15 posts yet lol

Can you give me link to ebay ?

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.