help with my multimedia please

Jul 12, 2019
hello
does anyone know what this icon on my multimedia means?
thanks

Attachments

• 66812C87-A44D-42A4-9834-26EB9DEB71A7.jpeg
    66812C87-A44D-42A4-9834-26EB9DEB71A7.jpeg
    492.1 KB · Views: 198
  • 7B73D1FE-4F4A-40EB-821D-6CFAC143211F.jpeg
    7B73D1FE-4F4A-40EB-821D-6CFAC143211F.jpeg
    246.9 KB · Views: 198

dan555

Sep 29, 2020
I have never seen that one it seems like some sort of expand option.
If you have a door open whilst on that screen the you should see an option of vehicle status, see if the button does anything then.

Jul 12, 2019
I have never seen that one it seems like some sort of expand option.
If you have a door open whilst on that screen the you should see an option of vehicle status, see if the button does anything then.
hi dan. thank you for your reply. when i open the door it disappears and the clock display kicks in... nothing in the car manual about this also. it appears when i close the switch and the doors are closed.

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
hello
does anyone know what this icon on my multimedia means?
thanks
I'm sure if you touch it it will leave the infotainment on for a bit with ignition off, or it's the other way round ie will close it down and touching the big X will leave it on, hope that makes sense.

dan555

Sep 29, 2020
I'm sure if you touch it it will leave the infotainment on for a bit with ignition off, or it's the other way round ie will close it down and touching the big X will leave it on, hope that makes sense.
The cross in the other corner closes that page, so you can continue using the infotainment without the ignition being on

Reactions: jcbmally
Jul 12, 2019
thanks. will try now

Jul 12, 2019
The cross in the other corner closes that page, so you can continue using the infotainment without the ignition being on
yes i know the cross allows that but what is that icon mean??? strange and curious

Educated Scruff

Nov 19, 2020
I remember having something similar when I was getting a message in the Driving Data, Vehicle information......about faults recorded and saved in the infotainment app.

Educated Scruff

Nov 19, 2020
i dont see any faults... and even if so, what does this icon means?
I am sure I had something similar? And it was telling me a fault was logged on the cars system.......when I went into the driving data It was showing faults being logged of the driving aids ( which was the reason the control unit was changed on the recall ) I will check on mine to see if I have the same icon as yours.

Jul 12, 2019
I am sure I had something similar? And it was telling me a fault was logged on the cars system.......when I went into the driving data It was showing faults being logged of the driving aids ( which was the reason the control unit was changed on the recall ) I will check on mine to see if I have the same icon as yours.
ok thank you. i will check if i have any faults as well

Jul 12, 2019
Have you tried contacting Seat Customer care and ask them, if you do and get a answer please let us know.
i live in israel and we dont have customer care service... we have the sellers who doesnt know a lot and the garages that probably will not know as well...

Educated Scruff

Nov 19, 2020
Ok sorry to hear that, We go onto the main UK Seat Website or the by going on Seat connect main web site and find it at the bottom of their page.

Jul 12, 2019
Ok sorry to hear that, We go onto the main UK Seat Website or the by going on Seat connect main web site and find it at the bottom of their page.
i’ve tried. didnt find anything on both sites. i dont even have it in the car manual. is there a possibility to find the new 10 inch multimedia manual?

Tell

Staff member
i’ve tried. didnt find anything on both sites. i dont even have it in the car manual. is there a possibility to find the new 10 inch multimedia manual?

They have integrated the multimedia manual into the overall manual with mib3.

The manuals are here see under Downloads... videos as well:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members