help with wheel size and coilovers?

danieltm

Bit of Jabba magic!
Aug 26, 2006
Norwich
Ok just a simple question for you guys, I should be getting my force 10's in a few weeks :funk: It might sound stupid but this is my first set of wheels i have bought and im not sure what size i need :redface: i want 18" so i think its the 18"X 7.5 ? of course the 18" is right but not sure about the 7.5 ? I HAVE had a good search with no joy so thought i would ask. Im sure you will have a laugh at this so go easy on me. Also i will be looking for some coilovers, Can anyone recommend a GOOD but cheap set to go for as im running out of money. Thanks.

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Sounds about right to me, that size will be fine. Any wider and you may have problems with clearance issues.

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
The best advice I can offer, is do a search for 'coilovers' on this forum section, as the topic has been discussed a lot in the past and there is a lot of good information and opinions out there.

danieltm

Bit of Jabba magic!
Aug 26, 2006
Norwich
Ok i will get searching!Just one more little thing to ask, The force 10's i was looking at had 2 fitment sizes, 5X100/114.3 and 5X110/114.3 which ones do i need?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise