HID Install Complete 50mins

RS6

Nov 24, 2009
i could not drive the car with out them could hardy tell i had any lights on before!

love my hid's

BASH29

Nov 4, 2009
East Midlands
id advise everyone to go for the mini ballast hid kits, mine were so simple to fix, the actual ballact i drilled on to the back of the original covers and they fit quite well.

the n/s side is a bit more difficult, but i took out the battery completely, this made it so easy.

you can all see from the pics, the massive improvement.

for £57 i would recommend this mod to everyone as a must. the only down fall is when i get into my wifes toyota starlet, its pitch black,

im not fitting a hid kit to a r reg starlet...lol

wazzzer

Mar 18, 2010
halstead essex
id advise everyone to go for the mini ballast hid kits, mine were so simple to fix, the actual ballact i drilled on to the back of the original covers and they fit quite well.

the n/s side is a bit more difficult, but i took out the battery completely, this made it so easy.

you can all see from the pics, the massive improvement.

for £57 i would recommend this mod to everyone as a must. the only down fall is when i get into my wifes toyota starlet, its pitch black,

im not fitting a hid kit to a r reg starlet...lol

Have you got any pics of the ballasts in your engine bay?Brought a set the other day and fitting then tomorrow.

craig007

Hey s4oopie,

I was being pulled toward the Angel eyes at first...then the HIDs but now i have bought the Dayline headlights and still fit the HID's...there AMAZING :)

turbin

I got the 5K 35W for low beams and 5K 65W high power for the high beams. Just tuned the low beams down a couple degrees and no flashes from meeting traffic so far.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise