HKS SSQV BOV for Cupra R ??

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
The hks ssq I got from my old mans scooby p1 lol I borrowed it it only hit limp mode once after that it was fine I'm only not running it now as I had to give it back . I had to buy a 25mm bung that was about £ 8 . I now have a different set up all together on my car and love the sound it makes its stupidly loud . Have a look in readers rides or a post called high temp paint in here I think

JamJay

California Bound
Lucky you, I have no such luck with our family wagons lol. Was the 8mm bung to black off the TIP?

I can't find those posts for love nor money, it's like searching for a needle in a haystack :D

Chavvy or not, I love a good DV sound, so what's your current setup?

I was also wondering if an FMIC changes things sounds wise?

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
The mushroom sounds really good you can allways here the turbo spool up and it flutters/dumps back through the filter . The split r sounds a lot differnt to the 007p not sure why but it just does I will try get a vid when I'm next in my car

JamJay

California Bound
That would be great dan, very much appreciated :)

Is your mushroom bolted to the MAP housing like a normal induction kit then or is it down into the bumper? I like the sound of that chatter you're getting.

Will you be at AMD RR?

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Yes its just bolted to the maf its not in the bumper I have a cold air feed coming up to the mushroom . I'm down to be on the rollers at amd mate so I can take you out if your there

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
Last RR meet was really good all about the free food and drinks all day lol . I got a few more bits I need to do. My car before the meet .

JamJay

California Bound
Yeah I can't wait. I'll be one of the fewer yellow ones there so should be too hard to find. Im sure i'll sport you 1st though with your white bits and pieces on yours.

Oh by the way, where did you get a mushroom to fit the LCR MAF?

Murdered LCR

Wide mouthed mofo
Sep 9, 2006
Murder Inc.
My mate got it from e bay for me think its an 80mm fit or could be 90mm but I have a silicon joiner your see in the pics when you can look

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members