How Big is the Boot?

edmong

GHE Tuning
Aug 15, 2007
Plymouth, Devon
Looking at poss buying a Arosa for the other half but we have a youngster and need to fit a buggy in the car as well as a car seat.

So as the title says will the buggy fit? or should I buy a Ibiza?

Cheers

chrisxr2

tiny

boot is absolutely tiny, about big enough to squeeze a sportsbab in, not really baby suitable at all.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Sorry did you ask how BIG the boot was ??!!! :p If its a buggy your looking to get in your better off with the ibiza honey.

lunalupi

...is not a bloke!
Jul 29, 2006
Wiltshire
A friend of mine has a baby and fits the pram in the boot! But they had to look around for a while to find one that folded up small enough - I think they ended up with one which is like a baby seat which then clips into a frame (so only the frame has to fit in the boot).

But if you've not got your heart set on an Arosa, go for the Ibiza just to have the extra space so you don't have to play Tetris every day! :happy:

mac83

My girlfriend CONSTANTLY rips the pi$$ out of the Arosa when we take it to Tesco to do 'big shop' cos the boot on her Seicento is bigger than mine! :rolleyes:

s10mph

VAG car nut
Mar 1, 2008
Thundersley
Yes, the boot is too small and you will have trouble fitting a baby seat in the back as Arosas are only 3door cars so it will be struggle and not too good on your spine.
So go for an Ibiza or Skoda Fabia (same car underneath just a different body).

1litre wonder

(s)Low rider
Jul 6, 2006
Glasgow
how big is the boot??? here is a floor plan

226.jpg

s10mph

VAG car nut
Mar 1, 2008
Thundersley
^THAT^ would result in even more grief mate! :rolleyes:

Used to go shopping but never stuck to wifes list, always found some little extras had fallen in the trolley on my way round. After a few visits to the supermarket I was banned from entering Tesco by the wife and that was 20years ago, never been with her since.
Sometimes I'm entrusted to visit the corner shop to buy the milk or bread but thats about it, also the Pub is next door to our local shops so i'll pop in there for swifty on the way home. Marriage is heaven!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.