How do I access the trip reset?

motormadmarc

Dec 24, 2020
Norfolk, Next To The Sea 🐟
Hi guys.

I've recently purchased a brand new Leon Dynamic SE and I seem to have misplaced my handbook. I was just wondering If anybody could please tell me how to access the trip control function. I just want to reset It so that It can see roughly how many miles I can get from a full tank of fuel. Thanks :unsure:

dan555

Sep 29, 2020
You can reset it if you go to car settings > interior > infotainment > (scroll down) Reset trip computer

16186613272782050518852819015326.jpg

The car has a trip computer that resets after every refuel All apps > Data > Driving Data > Since Refuel

16186614471511002251843829052332.jpg

Mines blank because the ignition was off, apologies for the dirty finger print screen

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
You can reset it if you go to car settings > interior > infotainment > (scroll down) Reset trip computer

View attachment 23831

The car has a trip computer that resets after every refuel All apps > Data > Driving Data > Since Refuel

View attachment 23832

Mines blank because the ignition was off, apologies for the dirty finger print screen
Whatever was wrong with just pushing a button on the instrument panel...is it me????????

dan555

Sep 29, 2020
Whatever was wrong with just pushing a button on the instrument panel...is it me????????
If you have the digital dashboard, you can change to the view with the dials, change the centre part to be the trip computer then I'm not entirely sure but you can reset them by either pressing ok or long pressing ok

I suppose that's the same as just pushing a button, if you have your dashboard set up in a "traditional" manner :LOL:

I find in my driving I don't need to reset the trip computer, my mileage between fill ups is all calculated and even individual journeys has all the mileage calculated:)

Reactions: Yern

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
If you have the digital dashboard, you can change to the view with the dials, change the centre part to be the trip computer then I'm not entirely sure but you can reset them by either pressing ok or long pressing ok

I suppose that's the same as just pushing a button, if you have your dashboard set up in a "traditional" manner :LOL:

I find in my driving I don't need to reset the trip computer, my mileage between fill ups is all calculated and even individual journeys has all the mileage calculated:)
I'd only reset it for business journeys (analogue dash), but not done one of those for 13 months :cry:.

Torque69

Sep 18, 2021
South Birmingham
Out of interest..., does it store the amount of miles driven on pure electric over a chosen period like a month?

My Outlander PHEV doesn't, just refers to a % of EV use that I've found doesn't make a lot of sense, mine is usually 100% or very close, but would be nice to know how many miles driven per month in EV mode as I overnight charge most days & rarely use any actual fuel!!!😉😁

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.