How do you relocate rear badge?

Deleted member 11127

Hey seen alot of people done it and basically want to do it to mine. Im sure its easy but i have never read anywhere that tells me how to do it! All i want to is take off the current ''ibiza'' letters and put them back in the middle of boot?

Cheers

Triple D

You'll have to purchase another badge (which ever one your after) and de badge the originals so that you have a clean canvas so to speak. To debadge you can use some cotton or dental floss. To do this, put the cotton behind the letters and pull the cotton side to side and apply downward pressure so that you cut through the glue at the back of the lettering. Then rub off the excess glue with your finger and then polish over it once its all gone because otherwise the lettering outline will still be visable. Then just line up your new badge where ever takes your fancy, peel off the cover on the glue and stick on and hey presto. A re badged rear boot.[B)]

Deleted member 11127

Ah genius. Easy as pie...except i cant make pie. Badge aint pricey is it?

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
you may want to wait till April when the facelift Ibiza comes out and all come standard with a mid boot badge. Is in bigger lettering and is same font as mk4 Cupra C U P R A style badge.

Deleted member 11127

Looks like were going to be playing the waiting game then! Cherrs