How much does your Leon Rattle?

albevan

Driver's door has been driving me insane for months! squeaks from door seal as you go over small bumps, constant noise, like you've trapped a mouse in there when you shut it. sprayed door seal with wd40 and voila noise instantly gone. magic stuff.

sheffboy

avoiding potholes
May 25, 2007
all my interior door handles creak when you grab them. drives me loopy. makes me feel like I'm driving some french crap.

stevo lcr

Oct 29, 2007
Tividale
My handbrake sleeve/cover rattles,but it stops if you hold it.And a small dash squeak.My exhaust drowns things out though!!!

giddy1

sounds like a plan i will try this in the morning as it is really making me annoyed whilst driving with no stereo on lol thanks for the reply

cuprastupot

Eleanor
Aug 27, 2009
Chester & Crewe
2 rattles in mine, rear seatbelt on the leather seats, i think. and something coming from behind the drivers side air vent in the middle but seems to stop after 10 mins of driving.

also bought some no slip padding stuff to put in the centre console tray to stop my mobile and keys sliding around in when i go around corners, works quite well!

M14KCY

New
Jan 26, 2009
Scotland
Mines is back seats, worst when someone is sitting on them and a slight knocking rattle coming from behing the dash in the middle which irritates me something bad :(

Aug 1, 2009
Hemel Hempstead
I have the usual seatbelt passenget seatbelt clip when I am the only one in the car, but I have one that seems to be coming from in the the vacinity of the passenger side vent. Think is I'm always the driver of the car, so I cant really ever get near it to see what it is... Maybe i should just bite the bullet and let someone drive it whilst I listen - drives me CRAZY!!!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.