How to check what systems in the car?

Loai548

May 14, 2021
Hi

Is there anyway to check what my Ateca 2019 1.5 tsi car have in its system? Like if it has extras ( Safety systems like blind spot, line assistant...etc.) the catalog with the car is for different versions and does not give me details what included in my car.
Anyway to check without going to dealer?

Thanks

Loai548

May 14, 2021
I already downloaded the manual from this link for the correct version, but again the manual has all things that could come with all versions for this year for diffirent countries.
What do you mean through the controls? You mean through the infotainment sulystem? If thats what you mean, not everything could be there, for instance the blinfld spot does not have options there.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Hi

Is there anyway to check what my Ateca 2019 1.5 tsi car have in its system? Like if it has extras ( Safety systems like blind spot, line assistant...etc.) the catalog with the car is for different versions and does not give me details what included in my car.
Anyway to check without going to dealer?

Thanks

Find the sticker for you car which should be in the boot under the floor cover
b57775ffd406e106e1d2f2eb4620a1b7.jpg

And use the first option on this web page to decipher each code

Example: 7A2 on the top line of the big section at the bottom is for a CD Changer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell

Staff member
The other way is to spend £7-50 Or whatever it is in Euros.

Login to Erwin. Get the build codes from the VIN. That's the definitive one the car is built with, useful for VCDS as well since the two are related. Get the SSPs (Seat internal training material), plus the service manuals. If well organised you can get a bumper loads of PDFs for £7-50 in an hour, failing that you are onto the next hour. £7-50 Or there abouts.

A dealer will also provide build codes if you ask nicely but won't give the rest. There were some Russian sites that come and go which also give you VIN lookups. I did look mine up that way before using Erwin which is the official Vag material site.

The Erwin site gives you the equivalent of the old Haynes Manuals. Covers the Ateca. Leon 4 workshop manuals and SSPs hadn't arrived on there a few months back. It's a good way of checking pre built cars from the VIN code.

Loai548

May 14, 2021
Find the sticker for you car which should be in the boot under the floor cover
b57775ffd406e106e1d2f2eb4620a1b7.jpg

And use the first option on this web page to decipher each code

Example: 7A2 on the top line of the big section at the bottom is for a CD Changer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I couldnt find the sticker under the floor cover. Where exactly could be found?

Tell

Staff member
I couldnt find the sticker under the floor cover. Where exactly could be found?
Those are the build codes but unlike Erwin won't have the translate to English.(descriptors)

May attach mine when I find a way of editing out my VIN. Mine is an Xcellence with all the stuff on it not sold on Ateca's in the UK now due to the collapse of the pound 😂.

Edit.. attached (original is more pretty but lost in the edit😍)

Attachments

• vehicle.pdf
    83.7 KB · Views: 290
Last edited:

Loai548

May 14, 2021
Those are the build codes but unlike Erwin won't have the translate to English.(descriptors)

May attach mine when I find a way of editing out my VIN. Mine is an Xcellence with all the stuff on it not sold on Ateca's in the UK now due to the collapse of the pound 😂.

Edit.. attached (original is more pretty but lost in the edit😍)
Mine is also Xcellence

Thanks fir the codes, i have to find mine somewhere in the car then look into your file to see what each code means. I'm still searching for it 😁

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.