• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Stringman

Active Member
Dec 23, 2021
68
4
Hi all
It looks like my xcellence 2.0tsi estate has been written off, so I am looking for a replacement
Max budget is £23k- ideally under £20k.
I have seen a few cpra leons in this range But am confused as to what each car has each
I know the V2 has adaptive cruise- seen a very nice 21 reg (310 4wd, but 60,000m)
But i am looking at a few V1 and not sure what spec they have
Looking at the photos doesnt help me, and of course all the dealers say it has !
This is the V2
1791047693290.png



This is the V1
1791047775580.png



And the second V1
1791047851683.png


I have tried ai but the answers are not conclusive.
I have also heard that the non adaptive cruise can be upgraded- is this true?
Thanks in advance
 
To tell if acc then I think if you press the button under res it brings a drive assist menu and I think if you scroll through those you’ll see acc where you can turn if on/off. The first v1 and v2(same buttons I have on the steering with acc/pac on a xcellence lux)

PAC I’m not sure if anyway to tell without driving and seeing if it changes as you pass through speed change zones.
 
It definitely has ACC, check the driver assist menus. It will have two extra options under ACC if it has PACC

No, ACC can no longer be retrofitted for MQBevo without spending thousands
Thanks for that.
Can you clarify though?
First pic is a v2 a d definitely has acc.
2nd and 3rd are different cars both v1.

I know i can go through the menus, but these are cars for sale, and I am not driving 100s of miles to do that, only to find the salesman is lying
Any chance of describing what each button does?
Thanks
 
Distance setting button on the left side of the steering wheel (leftmost one) points to ACC.
Classic CC does not have distance setting.
 
- and + take the set speed down/up in 5mph increments. The 0/1 turn on or cancels acc. Res resumes at set speed, or takes up at 1mph, set sets acc at current speed or down minus 1 mph. The bottom left sets the gap distance between you and vehicle in front. The other takes you into driver assistance menu where you can turn on/off lane assist, front assist, acc