I can't find where to get Wiper Arms

dizzydiesel

I'm looking for Aero Wiper Arms for my car.

The Leon Mk1 / Toledo Mk2 both use the Golf Mk4 Arms and Blades, but I cannot find the arms on any website for sale!
I can only find the Golf Mk5 amrs......which I'm not sure if they are the same size.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

mrwookie

Big Daddy...
Mar 22, 2008
Cambs & Herts
Try Tristan in the Ted Johnson (Dealer) section on here as they should be able to get some for you. You get discount as well iirc....... :)

dg-1984

May 28, 2008
Glasgow'ish
Phone up a VW dealer and get them, parts numbers available if you search, I got mine off ebay though for a good price.

dizzydiesel

Thanks guys.

Was trying to avoid VW dealer!
Can't find them on ebay.

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
GSF sell retro fit Bosch aero blades that will straight on to your normal arms if thats what you're after?

l got some a few weeks back; £20ish and work a treat! :D

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
GSF sell retro fit Bosch aero blades that will straight on to your normal arms if thats what you're after?

l got some a few weeks back; £20ish and work a treat! :D

I'll 2nd that, the bosch aeros fit great and look fine on standard arms.
Go straight on too so no fiddling or cutting. ;)

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
I got the aero blades on standard arms and they look pretty crap compared to the proper ones......just my opinion but I find they make the arms sit out to much from the blade.

D_O_U_G_I_E

100% Beach Bum
Aug 26, 2008
Midlands
I got the aero blades on standard arms and they look pretty crap compared to the proper ones......just my opinion but I find they make the arms sit out to much from the blade.

Really!? :confused: l agree with kewe! l think they look just fine and do the job great! l can take a photo of mine and post them up if you like?

adam cupra 20vt

Built Not Bought.
Mar 31, 2005
Mud Hut
Really!? :confused: l agree with kewe! l think they look just fine and do the job great! l can take a photo of mine and post them up if you like?

You can do mate, maybe yours look different to mine.

Mine look the same as the pictures in Lee69 readers ride thread [before not after obviously]

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Massive difference

Standard wiper arm with "hook" aeros

dscf0095medium.jpg

Golf aero wipers

dscf0097medium.jpg

dg-1984

May 28, 2008
Glasgow'ish
I have the arms fitted and they are a massive improvemet, I liked the aero wiper blades to start with but always thought a bit bulky, much happier with aero arms and blades.

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site

Yeah I never really noticed they stick out until you mentioned it :cry:, doesn't bother me but yes the VW arms look better.

Here are mines with standard arms:-

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members