I miss my Cupra :(

edewer

May 14, 2007
Newbury/Reading
she's only been gone a day but i miss her. poor thing went in for some routine work and it's spiralled out of control

what was meant to be a simple change of the climate control unit has gone a bit mental

on plugging in the laptop they found that my ABS control unit doesnt work. part ordered and fitted. climate unit fitted too

although when they went out to road test it the Traction Control Light came on, car went into limp mode and PAS turned itself off!

also had them check out the fact the car was losing coolant and they found that the plastic rad ends were faulty

so i now have the following being replaced:
ABS control unit
Climate control unit
PAS unit
ECU
Rad and associated hoses

predicted bill to Seat Warranty is coming it at around £3k!

thankfully the whole lot is gonna be covered by the warranty so it isnt costing me a penny, but it means i'm stuck without my music (left ipod in the car) and driving around in a poxy 1.2 ibiza sc, being overtaken by mopeds!

right, rant over!

lol

ed

waitsey

Seat Leon Mk2 2.0
Oct 28, 2008
lmao - mine goes in for a service 2moro n there keepin it for a day :( ill have to walk everywhere now :blink:

Aimez

Drive your lovely courtesy car and get your ipod. I lost mine for one day so did not get a proper lunch break at work (the garage is a 3 mins walk from my work) tkaing it back today as after fitting cambelt the engine squeaks!