Ibiza 5dr Colour!! Cant decide..

malaroo978

Feb 1, 2010
Bristol
Hey guys, as I said in a few posts back Ive ordered a 1.6TDI 5dr ibiza on the scrappage scheme. But Ive been thinking recently.. do I really want it in Black? I like the colour but when it costs £380 I could get rid of it and save the money. Secondly because I kind of like the yellow.

What does everyone else think? Theres obviously yellow, white and red in the base colours but i dont really like the red. So, does everyone think the car looks best in yellow, black or white?

If anyone has pictures of these colours Id love to see them :) Cheers for the anticipated help! :)

kev64

Sep 12, 2009
Chislehurst
white for me ! had second thoughts on this and began wondering if i should have gone for the emocion red - but when i saw it prior to it being pdi'ed and me being able to collect it i new i had made the right choice. White imo only looks effect though if you have the tinted glass - just my opinion though ! My only other regret was all this snow we had just meant it looked terrible through Jan and Feb - roll on the spring and summer !!:D

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
get it in whichever colour you like, you're spending 13k? ish, on a car that you've got to live with for what, the next few years at least? may as well pay the extra and get it in the colour you want ratehr than wishing you had once you've got it

mr.Linatsa69

I bought my cupra in yellow!!!
The white is VERY nice colour, but 8/10 new cars are white!!! :whistle:

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
My only concerne with yellow is, are you going to have the same problem the Mk3 series had with laquer peel? The yellow does look very good tbh.

Dave217

Ibiza Mk 5 owner
Nov 2, 2009
Warrington
white seems to be the new 'in' colour at the moment, and it does look really good, i have seen a yellow one on the road and that also looks really good, like night flight said whats £380 when your spending 13k+ just live a little haha push the boat out

Sep 29, 2009
norwich
Had a red one, daughter has a white one.
Daughters is a 14se with 15" alloys, mine was a sport with 17" alloys red one looked the best. But what if my daughters had 17" alloys i think hers would look best, go with what you won't.

bowie

white you get more looks:D mind you white seems to be the new silver if you know what i mean:rolleyes:

bowie

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.