Ibiza cupra seats??????????

benh999

Folks my newly aquired Ibiza Cupra Turbo has aftermarket front seats. Before I purchase some original seats with the grey cloth inserts I was just wondering what other seats will fit directly into my car, whether they be VAG seats or aftermarket???

Your thoughts please or pics of different seats.

Ben:)

Daymo

Low and Slow..
Jul 22, 2008
Scarborough/Sheffield
not too sure about the polo seats, but i know for a fact you can get audi tt seats in, as there was a imperial blue cupra on clolur coded bbs's that had some cream ones in his :)

seatcupra101

im new to this website and not sure how to add a thread so kinda tagging on to this 1.
i was wondering a few things really:

1. does any1 have a red half leather cupra interior for sale?
2. does any1 no if polo gti seat belts fit a mk3 ibiza 3dr and do he polo belts also have to be 3dr ones?
3. chris 200120vt do u have part numbers for your lights and what 1s are they. and does any no where i can get the standard cupra bodykit?

thanks

chris_200120vt

MR carbon fibre
Oct 4, 2008
YEADON, LEEDS
im new to this website and not sure how to add a thread so kinda tagging on to this 1.
i was wondering a few things really:

1. does any1 have a red half leather cupra interior for sale?
2. does any1 no if polo gti seat belts fit a mk3 ibiza 3dr and do he polo belts also have to be 3dr ones?
3. chris 200120vt do u have part numbers for your lights and what 1s are they. and does any no where i can get the standard cupra bodykit?

thanks

which lights are we talking about:confused:
check the for sale section, ebay etc for seats + bodykit

seatcupra101

the head lights in ur picture the inside seams to be black. were they sprayed? or like that wen u bought it?

benh999

pics of current seats for sale

cobraseats.jpg

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.