Ibiza MK5 H1

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Last edited:

sixfifty

May 8, 2009
That just looks like a model the dealer has made up themselves, that's why its's called an H1 (ie Hidsons1). I think it's just the standard Ibiza with the Aero bodykit and 17" Alloys.

PaulF

That's exactly what I've been looking for - a dealer who sells the Ibiza with the body kit already fitted. It's just a shame that they're 300 miles away from where I live:(

sportsc

Anybody seen one of these? this model has the seat sport body kit as standard and i think looks nicer than the regular mk5, in candy white it looks gorgeous. i think i'm finally starting to like the mk5s

pics:

http://www.hidsons.co.uk/seat/new-car-offers/view/145/Special-Edition-SEAT-Ibiza-H1-Colour

anybody know if they do or will do these in a high powered engine (i.e something over 100hp) i'm quite interested in this model

A Hidsons dealer told me it was just a basic S model with body kit and different 17" alloys.

Fozzi

I think you are better of getting the car you want & then adding the body kit as an option - the S model is pretty basic fair. Looks to me like premium price for the cheapest model, albeit with the body kit. Add on climate control, bluetooth, i-pod or any of the other option packs and you'll be looking at £13,000+. At that rate, you may as well wait for one of the real sports models.

Wheels do look nice though!

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
ah thats a shame, i was hoping it was something special about it. yeah i think i will wait for the sport models. that body kit is fantastic though, i prefer it to the cupra/fr designs. the bocanegra though is definitely the nicest design looks wise, just wish it was slightly cheaper and didnt have those flappy paddles
________
WEED

Last edited:

JonDog

looks terrible, says a lot for stock alloys if you ask me.