Ibiza Rally Car at Rockingham Stages at the weekend?

Ian Carvell

I noticed a "SEATCUPRA.NET" sticker in the back of a very nicely prepared Ibiza at the weekend at Rockingham Stages....

I think I also spoke to the driver at the day 1 results sheet on Sunday morning not realizing which car they were from....anyone know thier user name?

I was the navigator in the 205GTi that was just in front on the first stage on Sunday....I think we both had a disaster on day 1 (not helped by me messing up the notes on stage 4 and doing an extra lap:redface:)

Ian Carvell

Was a nice car, I will see if I can find some photos later.

Ed@APS

I noticed a "SEATCUPRA.NET" sticker in the back of a very nicely prepared Ibiza at the weekend at Rockingham Stages....

I think I also spoke to the driver at the day 1 results sheet on Sunday morning not realizing which car they were from....anyone know thier user name?

I was the navigator in the 205GTi that was just in front on the first stage on Sunday....I think we both had a disaster on day 1 (not helped by me messing up the notes on stage 4 and doing an extra lap:redface:)

Hello Ian,

This Ibiza is one that we look after, it belongs to Gary Johnson. We have a section that will cover how the car goes on our main APS site. We seem to have it reliable now so fingers crossed for the next event.

We'll pop over and say hello at the next meeting.

All the best.

Kind regards,

Ed Jackson.

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
This one?

a_APS_Ibiza001_450x300.jpg

CupraSport

Mar 8, 2004
Bolton
Visit site
entry list says:

Gary Johnson Zenya Heap Seat Ibiza R Red/ White 1800T

not seen anyone mention that they rally on here? could be wrong though.
sure i've seen it Millbrook rally couple of years ago? white cheqeurs or seat sport logo on it?

only other Ibiza i've seen is Bob Nash again at Millbrook:
http://s66.photobucket.com/albums/h276/old-uns/?action=view&current=ibiza.flv

Spoke to Bob a few years ago at a tarmac event, I think Bill knows him as well, that car is a long way from a standard Ibiza, I think it uses a lot a VR6 items. Was going to do some of the stuff to my MKII Ibiza when I had it.