ibiza styling

reidzer2272

hi all just bought a seat ibiza so thought i would sign up to this site as i need help as the car is standard and want to put alloy wheels on. got my eye on a set they are black with a red ring on outside so which size should i go for ? also want to put a front splitter on and need to know where to buy and how easy to install any help will be welcomed as not very clued up on modding cars

Apr 27, 2008
welcome.the wheels sound nice got a link to them? you can buy the front splitter from seat garage there about £20, as for fitting it there is a thread on here somewhere with a guide to how to fit one

reidzer2272

bought my front splitter from seat dealer in aberdeen cost me £22.75 was well chuffed have to wait until stock arrives also bought my air vent and speedo chrome surrounds so all i need now is my alloys but missus to be put them on hold until after wedding in 5 weeks but dont know if i can wait that long lol gonna leave splitter off until get alloys on as will look pants with the naff wheel trims that on just now looking forward to putting up some work in progress pics in the next few weeks so you all can give me pointers on whats good and not so good

Last edited by a moderator:

reidzer2272

just looked at your car mate wow its awesome would love it if my car ends up like that think im gonna get the front bumper you have with the fog lights do i just pick one up from dealer

reidzer2272

my chrome air vent surrounds came today not happy with them think i must have bought the crappy sticky on ones just got 4 rings in a bag and some double sided sticky tape mmmmm not sure about them . but you live and learn 22 pound down the drain could of been worse

Gooner_Mike

Teaching the kids
Jan 20, 2008
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
my chrome air vent surrounds came today not happy with them think i must have bought the crappy sticky on ones just got 4 rings in a bag and some double sided sticky tape mmmmm not sure about them . but you live and learn 22 pound down the drain could of been worse

Yep, that's all they are dude! Look OK when their on though.

reidzer2272

hi all got another question im looking to buy the chrome gear surround but unsure of the part no also not sure how easy it is to fit . put my chrome vent surrounds on they look better now they on

reidzer2272

well got up this morning washed and waxed car so nice and shiny then went up to seat garage to pick up my front splitter ,chrome gearstick surround and aluminium stereo and heater surround only to find parts dept shut and not open until tuesday as local monday holiday in aberdeen this week was gutted.
never mind though

Last edited by a moderator:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise