• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

ROBD--M15RPD

Active Member
Dec 5, 2006
82
0
Chelmsford Essex
Good evening I have my mrk4 on standard 17" wheels. Will I be able to lower the carat all without fouling arches. Has anyone done this and be able to give me some advice. Thanks in advance. Rob
 
Yes, you will be able to lower it rather alot...

Do a quick search, lots of threads on this subject :)
 
Yep it can be lowered alot , Eventually you will need to cut certain bits of plastic liner from the arches tho
 
you will be able to lower it without any problems
 
I'm running 205/40 tyres on 17" alloys and am lowered 35mm, absolutely no problems. 40mm+ would be fine I should think.