ibiza tdi 130 .BIG TURBO. 273bhp. FOR SALE??

Apr 13, 2011
hull
That I cant answer haha I have no idea and its a tight fit so dont wanna remove it. I bought the black pipe thinking it was the right size but it went straight over the pipe lol.

I do plan to take it apart and do it properly so I'll let you know at some point

Ok cheers but what do u mean by do it propley

Mar 25, 2009
bath
All blasted and ready to blow. ...

20130221_160427_zpsedbb08eb.jpg

TomGTR88

Hey, this car is a beaut! Looks and pace :) have you got a dyno printout? Im thinking of BT and injectors, be nice to see how it makes its power. Cheers!

Mar 25, 2009
bath

I did have a printout but honestly no idea where it is sorry.

If your struggling with the decision. Do it haha

TomGTR88

Haha, thats kind of what im thinking! :/ im about one mad day off doing it lol can you get the power down in 3rd without spinning? Is it alot quicker than the 2260 on its own?

Mar 25, 2009
bath
Yeh the diff helps a lot. If its not slippy out there really isnt much wheels spin at all. And I think the injectors made a massive difference. If your going big turbo, get big injectors

phillpotts92

Buy Cheap, Buy Twice! :D
Oct 2, 2010
Bristol.
www.seatcupra.net
Yeh the diff helps a lot. If its not slippy out there really isnt much wheels spin at all. And I think the injectors made a massive difference. If your going big turbo, get big injectors

I can second the difference with injectors! Do it mate!! If you have the cash (unlike me so I copped out and going hybrid) then do it!

Mar 25, 2009
bath
Its expensive but seems stupid not to upgrade them. Why fit a big a turbo and not unleash its potential. Youd be much better off with a hybrid if thats the case

TomGTR88

Big difference you say? :) sounds good.. Well im already running the gtb1756, so il have to have it all swapped out you see! Just want to make sure it would be worth it.. Im running a peloquin LSD and find itl still spin the wheels when i dont want it to lol.. Is it really THAT much quicker?? sorry to labour the point, im just really curious! :) cheers!

Mar 25, 2009
bath
if you are local or wanna drive down i'll happily take you out mate so you can judge for yourself

Last edited:

TomGTR88

Thanks for the offer! Im from Nottingham, so its a bit of a treck down to Bath/Bristol, but i might be able to do it.. I will consider it for sure, it might be the push i need haha.. any plans for more go faster parts? Uprated cams etc or is it fast enough?lol cheers for your help :)

Mar 25, 2009
bath
just to sort out how its running now i think, my torque is a lot lower than it should be for this set-up so am going to be leaving at dirty torque for a few days in the next month or so.

id love to port and go cams but i cant justify that money. im perfectly happy with the smoke/power i have now. yes id like more, but that'll never be satisfied so dont want to bankrupt myself in the process.

i am planning to be in oxford 1 day next month, when i know when that is i'll let you know as that'll be a bit closer :)

TomGTR88

That'd be great! Thanks very much :)

Yeh i spose it doesnt exactly get any cheaper does it :/ i reckon its got to be enough power to be getting on with for a while now tho! hope you enjoy it, Cheers, Tom

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.