incoming call screen

Andy.M

Mar 20, 2022
When a call is received on the infotainment screen a box appears with the call details and the ability to press the icon to accept the call. Once accepted, the box disappears . To end the call, the only way I can find is to touch a green phone symbol in the top left corner. Then another screen is displayed with the all important red phone symbol.
This means taking your eyes off the road again for multiple screen touches.
Is there a method to get the incoming call screen displayed as default?

The manual mentions using the steering wheel phone button but I don't have that on mine.

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
When a call is received on the infotainment screen a box appears with the call details and the ability to press the icon to accept the call. Once accepted, the box disappears . To end the call, the only way I can find is to touch a green phone symbol in the top left corner. Then another screen is displayed with the all important red phone symbol.
This means taking your eyes off the road again for multiple screen touches.
Is there a method to get the incoming call screen displayed as default?

The manual mentions using the steering wheel phone button but I don't have that on mine.
I've also thought this in the past, then it seemed to change and I had a cancel call button. I think it's a different screen for outgoing and incoming calls. So if you make an outgoing call you can easily cancel it, but incoming calls require the extra press. Not helped the fact the buttons are relatively small and a pain for right handed people in a right hand drive configuration. I too don't have steering wheel buttons (v2).

Reactions: arizla
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members