Indicator Issue

ian cupra r

Have out this originally in worng area (SORRY!)

Indicator Issue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have looked through here and found some answers but this problem I seem not to find an answer - Let me explain

I originally had a problem with what I thought was a relay problem with the indicator - As driving along the indicators would start to sound like there work working but when a buls has failed (fast ticking)

As soon as I pressed the hazard swicth enough so the light went off (i.e turn ingition on dash etc all light up) the ticking would stop though would have no indicators

So I pulled out hazard switch and repalced with a new one - Problem resloved so I though

Though ticking issue has stopped it does still do it once every now and then - I canj live with it as not such a problem

Question is - is there a main relay for the indicator ot is it via the hazard switch or do I have more of a problem that myself can't reslove

Answers/guidenance welcome

p.s. sorry if this has been answered soemwhere within here - please direct me to the necessary thread if that is the case

ian cupra r

Have replaced hazard switch and all the bulbs and did for a while reslove but then came back

I decided today to spray little wd40 in the stalk and holly :censored: I had a little like smoke coming out from the stalk area and now I have the left indiactor staying on (showing on the outside as well) even if the stalk has cancelled its self

Have removed the top steering wheel cover and yes is a little smoke comeing from the stalk area

Have now called the AA out for help - Will have to see what they say - Just hope it is a new stalk required? but looks like having to pay someone to do the job for me :cartman:

Anyone else had this happen to them????

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise